Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Christmas Slider Card

Today is my birthday. TY to my hubby for the birthday cards, Tazo English Breakfast Tea & BB-8 ornament he gave me for my birthday. TY to my daughter for birthday card & pkg that is on its way that she ordered for me online. TY to my younger sister for birthday card. TY to my hubby's brother for cute Panda birthday ecard. Hubby & I shared a brownie dessert at Friday's (had an email for free dessert on birthday). TY to my friend for card & homemade Pegasus t-shirt. Hubby & I shared a brownie dessert at Friday's (had an email for free dessert on birthday). TY to Internet friend, Gail Scott of I Like Paper blog, for card & assortment of goodies for my birthday.
























Making this Christmas Slider card reminded me of how much fun my dog, Daisy, had when she played in the snow in 2015 here in Central TX. She liked making snow angels. I rescued/adopted Daisy in 2014 and she is now 10 yrs old. We have not had snow since 2015.
























     Supplies List 

adhesive: foam

Hero Arts: stamp - Days to Celebrate - sentiment - words 'Happy Holidays' w/ candy cane

ink: Colorbox White Frost, Versafine Onyx Black

Lawn Fawn: die - Slide On Over   stamp/die - Happy Howli

machine: Sizzix BIGkick

paper:  cardstock -  brown, gray, dk red   scrapbook - black & white snowflakes

Stampin' Up: punch - 3/4" circle - used for slider

tool:  MISTI

Entering this into the following challenge(s):

10/6   CHNC Ch353 Xmas   Anything   opt theme b&w & one other colour      UE   9/30

10/8   Simon Says Stamp Mon   Ch A Walk on the Dark Side - Halloween or use dark colours  5E(#4)   10/2

10/10    Simon Says Stamp Wed   Ch Christmas        5E(#1)   10/4






10/15   Lawn Fawnatics   Ch14 Happy Little Critters    UE  10/2

















10/28   A Blog Named Hero Ch   Calling All Critters      totcomb5ch   5E(#2)   10/2















5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Melissa - I hope your day was filled with fun and laughter and it looks like a yummy dessert - very cute Christmas card with that sweet dog - have a blessed week ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday wishes! Love your beautiful slider card! The gray snowflake backdrop with the pop of red is so classic! I'm so happy you joined us for our Happy Little Critters challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated holiday wishes, I hope you had a good day :)
    Your slider card is so much fun, love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us at A Blog Named Hero x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background is absolutely awesome! I am fan of all the shades of grey and here it looks amazing. Thank you for Walking On The Dark Side with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet card, luv the cas design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete