Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, March 20, 2015

HA Gold Nativity Gold Emb Frame Artwork

Using gold ink that has look of heat embossing I stamped Hero Arts Nativity on white cardstock.Used gold foil cardstock that I embossed for frame. Cut out an opening in the gold frame using a Spellbinder die. I calligraphy signed with black ink the gold Nativity artwork.





















Supplies List 


calligraphy: signed the artwork with black ink
embossing: Cuttlebug Grace's Frame emb folder
ink: Delicata Golden Glitz
machine: Sizzix BIGkick
paper: cardstock - gold foil, white
Spellbinder: Nest Labels Eight
stamp: Hero Arts K5817 Nativity

Entering this into the following challenges:  

3/20 A Blog Named Hero Ch Bright & Bold 5E(#5) combtot5ch 3/10
3/20 CHNC Christmas Ch 220 Use some black UE 3/14 
   some black - calligraphy signed the artwork w/ black ink
3/20 Hero Arts Nature Ch UE 2/2    

3/24 DL.ART Thankful Thurs Ch#152 Anything Goes/TY 13E(#9) 1Eperday no stack 3/12

3/31 DL.ART Mar Linky Ch 1Eperday/no stack 3/1










2 comments:

  1. This is very elegant and I love that embossing folder and I always love seeing your calligraphy
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #152 Anything Goes Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 220 -- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete