Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Daisy Elf w/ Wood Snoopy & Woodstock Xmas Decor

Daisy the Elf is visiting with Snoopy. Our Christmas yard decor theme is Snoopy & Woodstock. This wooden piece is the first Snoopy & Woodstock decor we got and I have touched up the paint a couple times over the years. Hubby has a floodlight in front of it.





Supplies List 


Elf: Daisy the Elf

Entering this into the following challenges: 

12/25 DL.ART Elf Antics 2nd Annual Linky Party - Incl 3D Elf/Elves & Red UE 11/28 

3 comments:

  1. Daisy is having a blast outdoors with your decorations! I love your fun Snoopy theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Love Snoopy and Daisy is having a blast! I lost Garland in the store just as we walked inside! I was in a panic - but soon found her - you can see where I found her over at the DL Thankful Elf Antic Blog!

    ReplyDelete