Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2014

TH Holiday Joy Xmas Layers Card

Doodle Pantry Challenge for July is Make a Splash or Christmas Theme. Click here to enter challenge. Click here to see my Partridge in a Pear Tree Scrapbook Layout.

Made this card with many layers using Tim Holtz Holiday Joy stamp/die set. I love how the TH dies cut the stamped images out so nicely and I use the magnetic board in my Sizzix which makes it even easier to line them up. Used my new toy, Wink of Stella pen clear, to add sparkle to the berries & snowflakes.






Supplies List 


ink: Memento - Bahama Blue, Cottage Ivy, Rich Cocoa,
   Memento Luxe - Love Letters
paper:  scrap piece of the Paper Studio Christmas Sheet Music  cardstock - red, white
pen: Wink of Stella clear - added to berries & snowflakes
ribbon: Hallmark red velvet
Tim Holtz: paper - forest moss core'dinations cardstock, stamp/die - Holiday Joy

Entering this into the following challenges:


7/22 C.R.A.F.T. Ch 268 Christmas 5E(#4) 7/17

7/25 Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Ch186 Layer It Up UE 7/19
7/25 Hiding In My Craft Room HIMCR#158 Christmas In July 3E(#1) 7/19 

7/30 DL.ART Thankful Thurs July Linky Ch 1Eperday 7/1

7/31 Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Jul Ch UE 7/1 
7/31 Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Ch UE 7/1 

8/1 My Sheri Crafts Ch#138 Christmas In July 3E(#1) 7/19

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your reindeer Christmas card with us @ My Sheri Crafts -- like the sparkle your glitter pen adds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete