Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Friend TY Card

Doodle Pantry Challenge for July is Make a Splash or Christmas Theme. Click here to enter challenge. Click here to see my Partridge in a Pear Tree Scrapbook Layout.

Made this Friend Thank You card using embossing, VersaMark with Stamp N Plus chalk on the embossing, stamped sentiment & ribbon.













Supplies List 


chalk: Stamp N Plus Velvet
embossing: Cuttlebug Friend emb folder
ink: Memento Luxe Lilac Posies, VersaMark
paper: cardstock - purple, white
ribbon: Spool O' Ribbon purple
Stampin' Up:  punch -  1 3/8" circle, stamp  - A Fitting Occasion sentiment

Entering this into the following challenges:


7/19 Pile It On #28 Monochromatic UE 7/13

7/22 DL.ART THankful Thurs #136 Thank You 1Eperday 7/10

7/31 Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe Anything Goes With Chalk 5E(#4) 7/2 
   used Versamark with chalk

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the chalk. How did you apply the chalk or rather with what did you use to apply the chalk onto your embossed cardstock? I think we used the same color which can be seen in tomorrows post. Thanks for linking up at Chalk Ah Lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used VersaMark before applying the chalk. One of my fav colors is lavender & the other is blue.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Melissa I have that embossing folder to I think I will pop it out and give it a go thanks for the inspiration I like using the chalk like that also.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #136 “Thank you” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete