Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Maui Hawaii Parrots Penguins Scrapbook Layout













Created this scrapbook layout of Parrots
and Penguins.

Hubby, daughter & I enjoyed Spring Break
2008 in Maui Hawaii.

In the lobby of the Marriott where we stayed
there were Parrots & Penguins. The Parrots
were named: Popeye (top), Shrek (left) &
R2D2 (right).

Entering this into the following challenges:

1. Do You Stack Up 3/1 - 3/7

DYSU #61 THINGS WITH WINGS


2. Hot Shot Craft unlim entries 1st entry 3/2 - 3/23

Challenge # 5 - Ribbons


3. Love to Crop unlim entries 1st entry 3/2 - 3/15

It's Challenge Time!! Spring Fling!! :)


4. More Than Favors 2/29 - 3/13

Wacky Wednesday #66 - Vacation


5. My Craft Spot 3/5 - 3/12

Monday Challenge #47 - For the Birds


adhesive: red dbl-sided tape, Scotch ATG

Paper:
12" x 12" Base red cardstock

ribbon: multi-stripe color

17 comments:

  1. Isn't Maui BEAUTIFUL??!! I LOVE that place. We stayed in Lahaina....LOVED it there. Of all the years growing up in hawaii that was the FIRST and only time I went to another island!! HAHAHA....You really captured the prettiness of hawaii with your colors!! :) LOVE it

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous layout, thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful layout! I love how you let the photos be the emphasis of the layout! The birds are adorable!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty layout- the parrots are so colorful- it was a good idea to have them be the focus! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet those birds were so much fun to see...love the brilliance of colors.
    Great way to record your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout looks Great! I am sure you had a great time and took lots of beautiful pictures!
    Thanks for entering in the challenge at Love to Crop.
    LTC Guest Designer
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout wonderful pictures. Oh that think on my card Is a big button got a few of them at Hobby Lobby if you email me you address I can send you some...I love them...
    kfranciola(@)nycap.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awesome to stay in a hotel with parrots and penguins in the lobby!! Your layout is so beautiful!! I love how you mimicked Popeye's colors in the design :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout.Love all the parrots and penguins.Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a super layout. thank you for joining us at HSC craft for our Ribbon challenge

    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great LO. Thanks for playing along at LTC!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanna spring break with your family-going to Hawaii sounds awesome! Love the bright colorful layout to go with the colorful birds!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute layout! I love penguins!
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a fun trip! What great photos - and a super page to show them all off!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layout! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete