Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Leibster Award

Received the Leibster Blog Award from Evelyn of
My Little Craft blog
mylittlecraftblog
and she wrote:

Melissa is the “queen bee” of challenges! She enters so many challenges and often wins because of the quality of her work. Her projects are just awesome! She is a talented artist who works with lots of different mediums. (I think she also has a crush on Johnny Depp!)


to which I reply:

Yes, I do enter alot of challenges. I keep a notebook on the challenges. I'm continuing to learn from the talented people I follow here on the blog. Recently have won some Top 3 or 5 spots which is a nice recognition since the host of the challenge selects the Top and not randomly.

Danke, Evelyn for the Leibster award.

How the Liebster Blog Award began isn’t really documented anywhere. In German, it means “darling” or “beloved”. It’s given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to generate some traffic for them.

The guidelines for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!

Have named/selected 5 people with wonderful blogs:

1. Maureen - I especially enjoy her use of Peachy Keen stamps on the faces of her cute creations.

Mo's Addiction

2. Kts Angels has been an inspiration to me using the chalk from Chalk-ah-Lot Cafe.

The challenges at this site require you to use their chalk and you can use any image. Challenge#5 posted 3/4 is Chalk & Glue.

Challenge 5 Chalk & glue, you can too!

The challenges at this site require you to use their chalk and you can use any image. Challenge#5 posted 3/4 is Chalk & Glue. Please check it out.

KtsAngels

3. Tiffany of Tiffany's Creative Ideas. Tiffany is a young crafter. I believe she is in high school. She is a wonderful crafter for her age. Her attention to detail and her wonderful shaped cards have won her awards recently.

Tiffany's Creative Ideas

4. Catarina who has created some wonderful stamps and holds wonderful challenges.

Docerela Creations

5. Stephanie who when I first found her blog discovered that she is crafty, is a single mom and indicates her half-children are her Cricut, Bigshot & Cuttlebug and recently cleaned/organized her craft room that I'm in awe of.

ScrappyRae10


5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the award and your very kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! what, such kind words...I love to hear that I have inspired someone...you have brought tears to my eyes. Thank you very much...I hope you enjoy your new toy from Chalk Ah Lot blog hop...KtsAngels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks soooo much for the award!! And thanks for the great comments on my blog! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I am so sorry that I did not understand how cool this award was and I am embarassed that I didn't continue it..now that I understand it...lol... I will continue the award...thanks again for your kind words...

    ReplyDelete